MAKING A PAYMENT TO THE NZWA
All accounts will be invoiced after your application forms have been received.
Enquiries to: email@example.com
There are 3 ways to pay with your account with the NZWA:
1. Bank Transfer
You will be sent our bank account details with your invoice.
If paying by direct debit please use the your last name in the bank's reference section, as it is stated on your application form.
Send to : The NZWA Registrar, 1 Ohautira Road, RD1, Raglan 3295
The NZWA accepts credit card payments securely via Paypal.
How to send money to NZWA via Paypal:
*Add $5 to all payments made by Paypal to cover our fees.
- Sign up for a PayPal account, if you don't have one.
2. If you want to send money from your bank account, get Verified.
3. Log in to your PayPal account.
4. Click the Send Money tab.
5. Enter the NZWA email address firstname.lastname@example.org and the amount.
6. Ensure the payments is referenced to Membership, Ownership, Registration etc.
6. Review your transaction, then send it.